Pralinenschachtel - Projekt
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Pralinenschachtel - Projekt

Ein schulinternes Projekt.

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Pegachim Elohid

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Pegachim

Pegachim

Anzahl der Beiträge : 9

Pegachim Elohid Empty
BeitragThema: Pegachim Elohid   Pegachim Elohid Icon_minitimeFr Jun 14, 2013 8:45 am

Personal Information
Give you some information about me

Name:
My Name is Pegachim. That's all I have, we angels don't have last names. Since I had to chose a last name to live amongst the human kind, I chose "Elohid", wich means "belonging to JHWH". And that's all I do.

I could say I have a bad reputation, but that wouldn't be true. I sometimes wish I had one however. Someone with a bad reputation is at least someone noticed. Amongst the angels, no one is superior to another, and though I respect that, I feel useless. My talents are... special.

Birthday and Age:
I wasn't born, I was created in my present state. And your way of measuring time was nonexistant at that time. I don't know my birthday in your calender, but rest assured, that I am at least 15,000 years old, maybe older. Though to me, since the heavens don't really have time, it felt way shorter.

Origin:
Heaven. Or, to be exact, the lake of dread. I could fill librarys if I tried to explain the geography of paradise, and you still wouldn't have the slightest clue.

Job:
I am a "pegamahid", a doombringer. When doom is to be brought to the world, it is my turn to do so. In his younger years, after the universes creation and Lucifers bannishment, the lord was often filled with anger and rbought plagues and storms over the humans who treated his gift of life with impatience and idiocy. I brought the flood from the clouds, to drown the worthless humans, I sent the plagues over Egypt. But nowerdays, even though the humans haven't changed that much, the lord chose to be kind and loving to those who don't deserve it. If I had a word in this, I probably would disagree with that decision. But what do I know, after the slaves fled from their egyptian masters, I was no longer needed.

Sex:
Male.

Race:
Angel

My Look
That's the way you see me

Hight and Weight:
1.78 m, 83 kg

Appearance:
Short brightly red hair and regularily black or light grey clothing, mostly long coats. He wears clothing depicting the time he's in, in heaven angels are regularily naked. Sometimes he wears a white scarf, that reminds him of the feeling of clothes from the last time he was on earth, when he was dressed as a wanderer in the desert and wore a scarf to protect his face. It often happens that his english seems stilted or slightly oldfashioned, since he refuses the speech of the youngsters, unimportant what time he's in.
His dark green eyes are the sources to his power. When he uses one of his abilitys, they turn into a bright yellow, which he tries to hide behide sunglasses if possible.

That's me
Do you want to know me

*punishing those he sees as guilty
*beef jerky

DISLIKES
*crime
*disrespect towards him
*the color yellow

ASSETS
*ability to summon weather, animals and diseases
*really selfless behavior
*very calming and positive speaker, when he wants to

WEAKNESS
*can't act wthout the permission of his lord
*easy to aggrevate
*inhuman behavior (Often robotic)

Pegachim is a huge mixed bag. One the one hand, he can be really kind when he sees people who need him, who need to be saved or spoken to, but it just as often happens that he overreacts and harms people to save others. He is internally counfused about his purpose, as an angel of destruction, not of kindness. In his heart, he just wants to help the world, but his powers don't allow him to heal it, just to cut off the cancer. When the heavens first learned from the menace, and it was sure that humanity was not prepared for it, god sent Pegachim, who never dares to say his masters name in full, by the way, not only because he was one of his most capable warriors, but also in his own interest.
Pegachim tries to stay neutral as often as possible, because he is afraid of using his abilitys, since they often before hurt innocents, but he would kill all of England if his lord told him to. When he smiles at you, he either thinks you need someone kind right now, since your life is turning into a mess, or you have gained his friendship. Only if he fully trust you, he will dare to show emotions.

Family and friends
Do you want to know me

Family:
Father: JHWH, the one and only lord, father and god. There is nothing more to be said.

Damian Lewis

TEMPLATE BY ISA - EINSEINSELF.NET

Nach oben Nach unten
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

Pegachim Elohid Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Pegachim Elohid   Pegachim Elohid Icon_minitimeSa Jun 15, 2013 4:29 am

There is nothing more to be said, indeed. I very like him. Welcome on board Wink
Nach oben Nach unten
https://pralinenschachtel-j1.forumieren.com

Pegachim Elohid
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Pralinenschachtel - Projekt :: Das Pralinenrollenspiel :: Charaktere-
Gehe zu: