Pralinenschachtel - Projekt
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Pralinenschachtel - Projekt

Ein schulinternes Projekt.

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin

Zedicus "Zed" Zurander

Nach unten 
2 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Zed

Zed

Anzahl der Beiträge : 11

Zedicus "Zed" Zurander Empty
BeitragThema: Zedicus "Zed" Zurander   Zedicus "Zed" Zurander Icon_minitimeMi Jun 12, 2013 8:22 am

Personal Information
Give you some information about me

Name:
Zedicus Zurander, but most of the people calll me Zed. I just don´t like this long old name. It´s not in time.

I´m known as not that serious I maybe should be. There are many who don´t like me. I am extraordinary actually I´m a warlock. And warlocks aren´t normal thereselves.

Birthday and Age:
I was bon at the 15th October 1873. So I am 140 years old. Not very old for a warlock. I am nearly the youngest in my clan.

Origin:
Harrow near London, Great Britain

Job:
I am a warlock, obviously, so I don´t have any special job apart from conjuring. But sometimes I camouflage myself as antiquary. But I am not very good in this job.

Moreover that´s not everything a warlock can do. I am still not a master. I should be. Everybody else in my age is already a master. But I am not. I just didn´t solve the examination. Apart from that I am of course no sorcerer´s apprentice anymore. I am something in between. Nobody dares to give the child a name. This is my first really serious job as ambassador.

Sex:
male

Race:
Warlock

My Look
That's the way you see me

Hight and Weight:
177 cm, 78 kg

Appearance:
Zed is not very tall, nevertheless he is highly visible. His laugh is characteristical and he often plays around with magic light balls and attrackts negative attention. His clothing is highly contemporary, though the others of his kind often cloth as if they lived still in the times they were born. He is athletic and sort of muscular but you can just divine it under the shirt. His hair is a very bright blonde that gets just a bit darker in the shadows. His brows have the same colour and are sometimes nearly unvisible. Just as his small beard. Matching this his eyes are of an iceclear blue, that glitters whitely around the iris.

That's me
Do you want to know me

* pancakes
* women

DISLIKES
* his father
* the ministry
* the master examination

ASSETS
* good speaker
* big heart
* magic hex

WEAKNESS
* very sensible, but not showing this
* lets nobody to his heart
* doesn´t know his talents

As already said Zed often attrackts negative attention. As result out of this there are not many people who take him seriously. Nevertheless he really can be serious. He knows if his head is in danger and when he has to be silent. If he wants to he is a really good speaker. He can enthuse other people just through words. But he uses this asset very rarely. But there are still some people who know about this and that is the reason why he was sent to get peace with the demons and angels. Of course there are many who doubt that he is a good ambassador. And he is one of them. He thinks that he is not of great talent. But that´s not the truth. He would be a great warlock if he knew what he could do if he wanted to. Moreover he loves to conjure. He knows most of the hex and plays often around with it, but he doesn´t know enough background and tells himself he couldn´t pass the test to get a master. Sometimes he gets rude when he gets in conflict and builds a mental wall around himself to get others on distance. Over the wall he presents himself as a daredevil. And maybe he is one. What is important is that he got a hero through playing. He has big heart and a clean soul.

Family and friends
Do you want to know me

Family:
Father: Arsen Godfrey Zurander - Zed doesn´t like his father. Arsen is a very distinguished warlock and member of the great council, so he set very high hopes in his son, who couldn´t fulfill them. He got angry about his attitude, and father and son erased from eachother.

Mother: Hazel Zurander (dead) - She died at the birth of Zed, so he couldn´t get to know her. He just heared what a wonderful woman she was. He inherited her beautiful blonde hair.

Matthias Koeberlin

TEMPLATE BY ISA - EINSEINSELF.NET

Nach oben Nach unten
Admin
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

Zedicus "Zed" Zurander Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Zedicus "Zed" Zurander   Zedicus "Zed" Zurander Icon_minitimeDo Jun 13, 2013 7:48 am

- accomplished -
Nach oben Nach unten
https://pralinenschachtel-j1.forumieren.com

Zedicus "Zed" Zurander
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Pralinenschachtel - Projekt :: Das Pralinenrollenspiel :: Charaktere-
Gehe zu: